1.How do I know if the home is still available? All homes listed are available OR are coming available (date available will be listed). If a home has an application pending that will be noted as well. We only accept TWO applications per home.
2. How can I view the home? All rental units can be viewed during office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. There is a $20 key deposit and a drivers license is required to check out a key. One key at a time and one hour max on checkout.
3. How do I find/fill out the Rental Application? All adults (18 years or older) applicants/co applicants - All Adult occupants must have an application on file.
Please click here or on the Rental Application tab on our website and follow the prompts. ALL "*" items must be completed and formatted properly.
If the question does not pertain to you please enter N/A and note explanations in the note sections.
Application fees are paid directly to our office in the form of cash, cashiers checks or money orders ONLY. Proof of income/salary/pay stubs are to be attached to your Rental Application under "File Upload". If this is not possible you may drop them off to our office when you pay the application fee(s), email them separately,snail mail or fax.
Our contact info is located on the website. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL APPLICATION FEES ARE PAID, PROOF OF INCOME SUBMITTED AND APPLICATION IS COMPLETED IN FULL.
4. What is your Address & Phone Number? The Rental Office is located at: 508 W. Cheves St. Florence, SC 29501 - Our Phone Number is: (843) 317-9747
5. When will I know if I have been approved? Rule of thumb is 24-48 hrs after all fees, docs and apps are turned in (excluding holidays and weekends)
6. I have been approved, what happens next? We will schedule a time to go over your lease and take monies for the unit. At lease signing you will be expected to pay your first month's rent, security deposit and pet fee (if applicable) in full. We do not make payment arrangements for security deposits or rent. We do however offer payment plans for pet fees.
7. I've signed my lease, when can I move in? Keys to the unit are given once the lease is signed and all monies are paid. You ( the tenant) are responsible for transferring utilities into your name the same day. Utility company deposits are of the tenants responsibility.
8. Do you prorate rent? Yes. We prorate the second month based on the date you sign your lease the first month.
9. How long are Leases? Property Rental Lease's are for 1 full year.
10. How much are the Rental Deposits? Deposits are in the amount of the rental rate along with one months rent due at lease signing.
Example: Rental Rate is $2000. Deposit is $2000. $4000 due at lease signing.